Thursday, February 21, 2008

Edison Chen's full apology statement

I returned to Hong Kong, one in the face of all this, I have never thought of escape, and a few weeks I have been my mother, my family, and they have always supported and helped me.

I admit that the majority of this incident are photos I shoot, but they are very much privacy in the circumstances of the shooting, but I have never thought of the others display Undoubtedly, it is illegal to steal from me these photos, I had not been agreed, and malicious dissemination on the Internet, to this community of the adverse impact, I am very sorry.

I would like to everyone to be hurt by this incident expression of regret to the relevant President and their families hurt by the apology, an apology to my family, I apologize to the parents, the most important thing is, I would like to apologize to all the people of Hong Kong , I express my sincere and unreserved apology.

I know that the young people of this era of idol worship of this community, but I am not a role model, I hope that this incident can educate young people, I made an example of what not to do things.

I decided that I would wholeheartedly End has pledged to work after the withdrawal from the Hong Kong entertainment circle heal their wounds and soul, I will contribute the time to do charity, and then I will never leave the entertainment circle.

I hope that this matter can be concluded as soon as possible, photos outflow from the first day, I have been in with the police, I am grateful to the police for their hard work. Now the most urgent task is to stop the damage, do not let this matter further out of control into the situation, to protect the innocent and young people. I asked my lawyers to the extent permitted by law to help those victims.

Finally, I would like to thank you can come here to listen to my explanation, I would like to thank you for giving me a chance to listen to my explanation, I hope you can forgive me, and this matter will hurt, I would like to once again be involved in the incident President apology, an apology to the relatives of them to apologize to my family, to apologize to the people of Hong Kong, hoping to give me a chance.

Free money making opportunity. Join Cashfiesta.com and earn cash.
Free money making opportunity. Join Cashfiesta.com and earn cash.